Septic Pumping Warranty
When pumping a septic tank, the contents of the tank are extracted and removed. If a backup is occuring in the home, pumping the tank may or may not correct the problem. If another problem is causing the backup, our technicians will let you know while onsite, and may suggest repairs.
Septic tank pumping alone carries no warranty.
Often times we may jet the inlet line to clear blockages such as a clogged drain or grease blockage. This also carries no warranty.
Field Line Warranty
10 Year Structural Integrity of System:
Metro Septic will warranty new field lines for a period of 10 years considering all of the following conditions are met:
- Septic tank must be pumped every 3 years by Metro Septic at customers expense (rate locked in on agreement date) until warranty expires
- Water useage must not exceed 9000 Gallons per month in any given month during warranty period
- Yard sprinkers must not be used around system
Drain Clearing Warranty
When drains back up, there is normally a cause for the backup. We can auger the drains to clear the blockage, but this is not a permenant fix in most cases. Some of the causes of blockages can be:
- Roots in sewer or inlet line to septic tank
- Broken pipe
- Backpitched pipe, does not have proper amount of pitch per code
- Grease blockage