While you may not get to see the inside of your pipes, they get dirty just like anything else in your home when they are not cleaned for a long period of time. If your plumbing shows signs of a clog (slow draining, foul odor, etc), you have a clear indication that your drain lines need cleaning. If you have a septic system, you can’t turn to harsh chemical drain cleaners to unclog and clean your pipes. However, there is an easy and highly effective solution with professional hydro-jetting.
How Does Hydro-Jetting Work?
Hydro jetting involves using a specialized hose and nozzle to blast pressurized water through a drain to not only dislodge a clog, but to clean the entire line from any buildup that could cause a clog in the near future. Hydro-jetting should always be done by a professional but it offers remarkable benefits towards your home, wallet and plumbing system.
Advantages of Using Hydro-Jetting for Your Septic System
Hydro-jetting can be used preventatively to give your drain lines a thorough cleaning and reset, but it can also be performed for drain repairs when stubborn clogs exist. When choosing hydro-jetting, you’ll gain the following benefits:
- Clears a Wide Range of Blockages. The high-powered stream of water can blast away grease, silt, fats, soaps, detergents, dirt, minerals, tree roots and more!
- Minimal Disruption to Your Home. There is no need to use harsh chemicals or uncover pipes. It is quick and convenient.
- Affordable. Hydro-jetting is a reasonable price to pay to avoid more costly repairs, such as replacing pipes.
- Safe for Septic Systems. As a septic owner, you know that you can’t put just anything down your drains. Hydro-jetting is purely water, so there is no risk of harming your septic tank or throwing it off balance. It also works to prevent a septic backup from clogged drains.
- Eliminates Bad Bacteria. There are health benefits to hydro-jetting too! This simple service can blast away the harmful bacteria that loves to live and breed inside your dark, wet pipes.
Schedule Hydro-Jetting in Cartersville!
At Metro Septic, we are proud to offer affordable hydro-jetting to residents and business owners in Cartersville and the surrounding areas. If you suspect a drain clog, call our team today to schedule hydro-jetting so that more disruptive and more costly problems don’t arise.